• Styron & Co. collects personal information when you inquire for photography services.
• When you inquire for services, we collect information such as your name and email address and any other information you choose to provide.
• When you hire our services, we collect additional information needed such as your home address, telephone number and other billing information.
• Styron & Co. uses the information that we receive or collect for the following general purposes: to fulfill your requests for services, improve our services, and contact you.
• Styron & Co. does not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or companies except under the following circumstances:
▪ We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, suspected copyright infringement, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law
▪ When referring you to another vendor with your permission.
• We limit access to personal information about you to only those we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide Styron & Co. services to you.
• We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
• Styron & Co. may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our site.
• Our web site may contain links to other web sites, including but not limited to the sites of affiliates, partners and resources. These sites may have different privacy policies and practices from ours. We assume no responsibility for the policies or practices of linked sites. You should contact that web site’s administrator with all questions or concerns about any external link.
All credit card transactions carried out in connection with purchases from styronandco.com are transacted via third parties using secure servers. No financial details are retained on our server and the third parties only confirm to us that payment has been received and the name, email address and shipping address of the purchaser. The third parties do not communicate credit card or any other details to us and have their own, strict, privacy policies in place.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org